My family visited for spring break which was a lot of fun. My grandparents came down and stayed for a few days and then headed to beachier places while my poor family got stuck with Tville. I think we had regardless. We did end up heading to a semi-beach one day.
It was a very difficult task not to have them clean. They were determined to help fix the house up but to be quite honest I was the one ready for a break. I really did appreciate their help though.
The biggest chore was cleaning the blinds, window, and screens... a task I was completely avoiding. They wiped it out in one morning however and I was VERY excited. The screens had been left up during the demolition and putting back together so..... let's just say it didn't matter how clean those window got, I would never have been able to see the outdoors and the sunshine!