Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Popeye's Travels

Popeye has been very busy traveling lately. He's traveled for work about four or five times in the last two months for a week at a time.... in fact he's gone even as I type. It makes me a might nervous that he won't get back in time for our two week sabbatical to our native homeland... which I'm very much looking forward to :O) I already have things planned... as is my nature, and so I don't want to show up too late for any of the adventures.

While he enjoys the trips due to eating out on the company credit card and being needed in various facilities, I don't totally mind it at times. I end up out the his parents house, hanging out with the kids and doing girl things with the fam. This week the girls have friends over so it's fun with even more girls around. They are having a blast and I sincerely hope they get their list of plans finished!!

~Olive