Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Parents Visit to Help

My parents came down to help with the house. Before we left for Christmas, we had the drywall up and pretty much most of the mudding done (layer 1). Popeye's brother, C., finished the rest of the first coat up while we were gone. My parents and little sis and friend ended up sanding, mudding, and sanding some more ... (oh and raking leaves because we have way to many trees in our backyard!). They were a big help though! It definitely wasn't the most fun job to come down and help on but they were real troopers.

They were here over New Year's Eve too. We were an exciting bunch as we ate supper, played a short game, and then most of us fell asleep to Monk (tv show). My dad, as he would at home, fell asleep in the chair and snored. I was out by 10:00 on the floor, Popeye was playing a computer game upstairs and the girls... well, I don't have a clue. It was relaxing though and after the day of sanding I doubt that we could have lasted real long.


THANKS FOR YOUR HELP MY FAM!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

~Olive