We made it home safe. Popeye had the two day training in Atlanta with his company. While he was at training all day, I got to do whatever I wanted... as long as I didn't need a car. While somewhat stranded, it was relaxing.
Day #1: Ate breakfast and watched HGTV (the 24-hour home decorating station!), worked on the computer, learned about patio layout on HGTV, sat in the hot tub, worked on my scrapbooking, fell asleep watching HGTV. Sounds like a stressful day, huh?
Once Popeye and -B (his coworker) made it back we went out to eat at Olive Garden. I've been craving that place for awhile but the once closest to us is ALWAYS busy. It was delicious! We shopped at the outlet mall for awhile and headed back to the hotel.
Day #2: Woke up WAY too early, got dropped off at Lowe's where I put some of HGTV's lessons into action, walked over to Target where I spent 3 Hours! walking around the store.. picking up something to buy... and putting it back about 20 minutes later after I had talked myself out of buying it, Bed Bath and Beyond huge sale!, Ross's where I bought some carry-on luggage for my trip up to see my family this upcoming weekend, walked a whole lot more. By 1 o'clock I ended up at a book store to sit down and read some home decorating books and then on to reading a few chapters of a fiction book until they showed up. Phew! My feet are sore!
Popeye and I are home now and we just got done playing two very exciting games of Dutch Bliss. I love that with this many people we can play in teams with no problem! It's so time for bed though. Tomorrow we hope to take one last look at the top three homes on our list to finalize which one we want to put the offer in on! YEAH! Either way, I'm getting painting ideas ready in my head :O) -Olive