Wednesday, June 25, 2008

House Inspection

We had the house inspection yesterday. Sadly, everything they told us Matthew pretty much already knew BUT! at least no one could say that it wasn't professionally done. Good news afterwards. The house was kept in great condition and we have practically a new heating and cooling system in the home-- and an energy efficient one at that! phew! That was most definitely a sigh of relief. We thought for sure there had to be something wrong with the house.

The house inspection also gave us the opportunity to check the house over again and figure out how things are going to go when the remodeling starts. Popeye normally has to say at least one time when we're discussing stuff that he's going to leave me at home next time, but I think deep down he appreciates my ideas :O) (at least we use some of them, so I figure that supports that theory anyways!) Anyway, I took pictures so I'm hoping to post them sometime soon so you'll be able to view a before and a long away 'after'. -Olive