Thursday, June 19, 2008
Time With the Fam
After my bro's graduation, Popeye flew back home and I got to stay two more days. No matter how you look at it, when you fly back home you can never have truly 'restful' days. They are ALWAYS packed with things to do and people to see. It often feels like to me that some of my closest friends and family get shortchanged--especially my family! However, it was as relaxing of a trip as I've taken yet. I saw both sets of grandparents at graduation, visited the library, played the marble game with my grandpa, went shopping my my mom and two sisters, had ice cream with a good friend to catch up, and went to VBS. Overall, an awesome trip! It was sad to leave, though I looked forward to seeing Popeye again! I'm not sure how I would have made it if he hadn't showed up halfway through!