Friday, November 28, 2008

And We Have Walls


Our house is now acquiring drywall. It is the most exciting thing since sliced bread and creamed cheese (combined!). Since most of Popeye's siblings were able to be around for Thanksgiving and its a holiday, they're tearing into the house. I LOVE seeing the ceilings and walls go up. It's been so long since they've had them, not to mention the fact that it now is starting to define all the new framing that we did. It will be crazy cool when I can stand at the front of our house and not see all the way through to the back. I'm so very looking forward to that day (that may even be tomorrow!!!!). Anyway, just wanted to update. It's going to be a little while until we'll be back into the house because we're hiring the drywall finishers... as Popeye says "That's an art unto itself!" Until then.....

~Olive