So even though I'm against doing the whole bunny/egg thing this time of year instead of keeping the focus on our Lord and Savior's sacrifice for us, the town where I grew up had a small egg hunt on Saturday afternoon. We borrowed a basket from 'grandma' and went up to find some eggs filled with yummy candy.
Funny enough, while Emmett did pretty good at finding them and then letting me put them in the basket (even if he tried to take other kids' eggs right out of their baskets :O) his favorite part of the whole 15 minute event was playing with the box of discarded plastic eggs. By far, his fav!
Oh, I love little boys! He didn't mind one bit that there was candy 'in them there eggs' either ;o) Upon that discovery, we had to watch so he didn't shove the candy in wrapper and all!
~Olive