Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Review

I rarely take the time to sit down and take photos off my camera so here's a review of end of March/all of April. We've had a busy couple of months and with upcoming weddings and traveling in the mix, I doubt it will slow down much. When it involves family and friends we're all for it though :O) and we should have plenty to post about in the month of May!

Emmett and grandpa eating lunch together. Grandma let him see her lawn mowing 'headphones'.

We kept Zoie one day in April and it was such a nice day we had to go outside. We walked over and got some ice cream from Coldstone. Zoie ate hers all nice and neat. Emmett's coat needed to be washed when he was done :) but I think both equally enjoyed their ice cream!!



When those random nice days come you HAVE to take advantage of it. Here Emmett is working with the chalk on the sidewalk. Unfortunately we found out it was against our lease agreement and we had to wash it off but it was a fun afternoon regardless.



There was one weekend in March/April that both Mark and Laura and Popeye and I didn't have anything planned so we planned something! We went to Medieval Times, a dinner show in the area. I was a little worried because of Emmett and his active nature but he LOVED it! He was standing up most of the time watching the horses and the bird. Phew! We thoroughly enjoyed it too :)

~Olive