Today we went grocery shopping for the week. That means we only buy what's on sale, what we have coupons for, and is a good deal (for the most part). It also means that we stock up so that we don't buy that item again until its on sale (about 6 weeks from now).
So today here was our good finds!!
2 Ketchup, 2 green beans cans, 2 mandran oranges can, 2 beef jerky packs, 1 licorice, 1 cucumber, 1 bag of petit tomatres, 2 hot dogs, 2 frozen veggies boxes, 8 frozen drink mixes, 2 cream of soups, 1 box mac and cheese, 3 pkgs pudding, 5 boxes nature granola bars, 4 V8 juice, 2 smart balance milk, 2 remembrandt toothpaste, 1 no touch hand soap dispenser, 2 cans pasta sauce, 4 grand biscuits, 4 pkgs gold fish.
I was curious so bolded everything that I had Emmett in mind when I bought..... at least he likes green beans and oranges so you know he does eat his fruits and veggies!!! We were running low on things that he typically eats during the day or through the week so I knew this grocery run was going to be focused on him to some degree.
Retails: $139.84
What I paid: $57.89
I saved $81.95 or (71%)!!!
~Olive