Monday, January 10, 2011

Fun Photos

I was getting pics off my camera and found a few that I really liked so I thought I'd share....


Emmett was not in favor of me making strawberry-raspberry jam that day.... he stood at my feet and cried. Too bad for him he was a little too close to the work zone, he ended up getting jam in his hair as I quickly tried to get it in the jars. What a mess!!


This in no way shows his dislike for riding in vehicles! I'm not really sure what the look is for but I believe we had just boughten him these toothbrushes to chew on.... cleanest teeth on the block :O)
Emmett and I were discovering out new neighborhood. We went walking downtown among the shops and stopped at the park with the water fountain and ducks. He would much rather have been in the water! If you can't tell, he's far from interested in the camera!


Last pictures of Emmett in our house. Right before we moved he scooted around while we cleaned up. He loved that hardwood flooring for getting around!

~Olive