We had a garage sale last weekend and Iva stopped by saying there was a lady who had twins... sizes newborn to 18ish month up... that had lots of clothes if I was interested. Were there ever a lot of clothes!!!! I left with everything in a garbage bag .. you heard me- Garbage Bag!!!! I was on cloud nine.... not only were the items like 25 to 50 cents a piece but they were in GREAT condition. ahhhh.... I feel good just thinking about it. Anyway... :O) Here's pics of the stash.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Garage Sale JackPot
I hit the jackpot thanks to a tip from Iva. Yes, jackpots now = garage sale find of the century for Emmett's future clothing needs. I can't stand paying full price (on sale is sometimes even hard to swallow!) for his clothes because he hardly wears them... or he poops all over them. Both of these reasons deem NEW clothes unnecessary (except in some church clothes situations :O)
We had a garage sale last weekend and Iva stopped by saying there was a lady who had twins... sizes newborn to 18ish month up... that had lots of clothes if I was interested. Were there ever a lot of clothes!!!! I left with everything in a garbage bag .. you heard me- Garbage Bag!!!! I was on cloud nine.... not only were the items like 25 to 50 cents a piece but they were in GREAT condition. ahhhh.... I feel good just thinking about it. Anyway... :O) Here's pics of the stash.
We had a garage sale last weekend and Iva stopped by saying there was a lady who had twins... sizes newborn to 18ish month up... that had lots of clothes if I was interested. Were there ever a lot of clothes!!!! I left with everything in a garbage bag .. you heard me- Garbage Bag!!!! I was on cloud nine.... not only were the items like 25 to 50 cents a piece but they were in GREAT condition. ahhhh.... I feel good just thinking about it. Anyway... :O) Here's pics of the stash.