Emmett had his two month check-up, which he cried at almost the entire time!!! Poor guy :O(
It was 3:45 in the afternoon (nap time), we had already run errands before heading to his appt. He was, thankfully, well behaved in the waiting area (him and another little boy were smiling it out :O) and while we weighed him but once he was laying on the table with just his diaper the tears started to flow. If you've heard him, he has a mighty howl.
On the bright side, I couldn't tell much of a difference between 'the shots' cry and the present crying (if we want a glass half full approach :O)
His stats were good though: 15.5 lbs , 25.5 inches long.... I couldn't hear the head size.
I can't read the little chart thing to tell you what that is in comparison but we're going to go that it's pretty safe to say big and healthy :O)
~Olive