So our Little Man, had quite the night last night and he's not even born yet. I suppose it's his mommy's fault (though never would I have dreamed he was still small enough to accomplish acrobatic feats at this point).
I was laying in bed watching something on my laptop, all stretched out in kind of a funny position. He was moving around as he likes to do in the evenings, kicking his feet around, pushing his butt out to the right side of my stomach, and kneeing me near my hip. All this is status quo and not extremely painful because he can't get a lot of power behind those kicks anymore (not enough room).
Anywayyyyyy..... Apparently, my stretched out position gave him a little bit more room than what he was used to and before I know it, his butt is pushing out in the middle left hand side of my stomach. I can still feel feet/knees digging into my side. I'm not sure how he's facing but He is NOT liking it much. I probably shouldn't have stood up, because I pretty positive that lessened his room to rotate, but I wasn't thinking about that at the time. He was kicking and kneeing, trying to get back to a comfy position... moving around but bumping into all sorts of organs. Poor guy.
This is probably not new news to ladies who have had babies and Little Man is a very good inside-the-womb baby. It was a bit of a shocker to me thus far. I was feeling a little nauseous at that point from whatever he was bumping but he eventually made his way back to his comfy spot.
I'm a little sorer today but no worse for wear. What a night though!!! It was definitely a sleeping-in morning after that!
~Olive