Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Art

So I'm still decorating for Baby Lindberg's Room. I truly hope he's not waiting on it being finished to join us because I'm taking my time :O) It's been fun working on the projects though so I'm sharing a few of the more recent ones.



1
Popeye bought a bulletin board from a CAT auction for super cheap. I originally tried to make it magnet board because I didn't like the idea of push pins but that didn't work so great..... sooooo... I pulled the wood frame off of it and cut it into three equal pieces with a box cutter.


2
I found three pieces of material that I liked and wrapped it around the cork board, using a staple gun to keep it on. Super easy!!!



3
Finally... hung them on the baby's blank wall. I figure we'll eventually push pin things in it but for now, I'm just liking it as wall art. I'm still considering cutting out a cute elephant design or using ribbon on one of them to add a little 'bling' to the project but for now..... this is one more baby project that I had fun doing!