Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trip to Midwest

Us with R&L at their wedding.


Well, Popeye and I made it back from the great midwest in one piece, and totin' along an extra helper. While we were up, we went to R&L's wedding (which was beautiful!), stopped by and saw some friends near Chicago, visited his family in IL, went to the 4H fair, and I even had time to do a watch workshop. Things are always tight though whenever we visit.. whether for the weekend or a week. There were plenty of family and friends that sadly we didn't get to see. It usually ends up to be that we rotate. One time I'll get to see this friend and the next time another.

My brother showing his pig at the 4H fair.

We had a nice time though and while our new house was somewhat on my mind, I managed to focus (for the most part) on the trip and time with people. It's great to be back and working though!!!!
My sister showing her pig at the 4H fair :o)


-Olive