Phew! Today we are officially home owners. Which also means, like most of America, really, really, really in debt. We are now looking forward to the remodeling and trying not to get too excited due to the upcoming trip to the midwest. The most we intend to do before then is new locks on the doors and pulling up the carpeting for our return... but that hasn't stopped me from looking. I'm scouring the papers for discounted/slightly used items that would work! We WILL do this in a reasonable amount!!!
Well, anyway. You'll be glad to see that I'm FINALLY putting up pictures. It's a little late coming but now you'll be able to see what we're up against! Not horrible, but we're ready to sink our teeth into the project... and pick out a color for the walls other than white!!!! I'm ready to see the colors of the rainbow!!! I'll post some pictures as we go and then of the finished product later for a comparison sort of thing!!! YEAH!!!
-Olive