Things I'm thankful for:
- Kiddos let me sleep in until 6:30 am!!!!! Whohoooooooo!!!!
- I had an allergic reaction to some medicine I was taking this past weekend and went to bed last night with tons of hives on my legs and arms. Woke up this morning.... 97% gone! Another big Whohoooooo!!!!
- Audrey slept for 4 hours this morning in her swing :O)
- I finished the dress I was making for Audrey for church. Now the fun part... the hair and shoe accessories. (I'll post later the entire ensemble!!)
- Went to Target. I love Target. We only needed bigger swaddlers for Audrey but that was still a fun trip :)
- Kids are both asleep right now :O) Mommy free time. This doesn't always happened (at least when I'm not stuck on the couch/chair with one of them asleep on me) so this is GREAT!!!
So, my day may not be over BUT, at 3:30 we're completely downhill from here until Popeye gets home. I''m guessing some outside play with Emmett b/c its nice out. I'll spray paint some decorating projects I have lined up to beautify them while he drags every toy in the garage out. Make some supper. Make some hair accessories tonight. Maybe cut out some fabric for another super cute dress I have planned for Audrey. Really, I'm very excited about this one..... dress: cream top, light green bottom with cream polka dots, light pink sash to tie in the back. ohhhhhhh, I can't wait.
Can you feel the enthusiasm and happiness bubbling over in this post :O)
Thank you Lord for such a great day. :O)
~Olive