Wow! I barely mention not having many clothes and God provides in full!
I took the little man to Once Upon A Child on Saturday to get a bigger winter coat. When I got there I couldn't believe I couldn't find a parking spot. I had to stalk some people coming out of the store. We head inside and sure enough, on the door was a sign that said, 'fill a bag for $10'. I apparently came on the right/wrong day :O)
Winter Coats were on clearance for $5 so we got him a winter coat and a snow outfit. Then we filled one bag of clothes for him which surprisingly meant 4 long sleeve shirts, 1 sweater, 2 pjs, and 1 pair of jeans!!!
As if God hadn't provided enough extra clothes for him to wear, his auntie and uncle came for a visit on Sunday (not long after I mentioned he didn't have any nice church clothes). What should they bring him for an early Christmas present but an oh so cute church outfit and another every day outfit!! What sweeties!
Isn't it amazing how God provides! Emmett is now one stylish well-stocked little man :O)
~Olive