Monday, September 28, 2009

20 Weeks Along


Funny story : last night I was laying on the couch and decided to poke at 'the stomach' and see if anything would happen. (Baby movement is still somewhat random but becoming more and more active as the weeks go on. I poked, poked for a little bit and waited... nothing happened. About a minute later, having given up on my experiment, I feel a hard kick/jab right back to me. I sincerely doubt that the baby knew that that particular kick was going to be located somewhere around my bladder and make me have to use the little girl's room but I still had to laugh.... Our baby is a spunky one.

Tomorrow is the big day when we find out boy or girl!!! We're so excited. Since we're so far away I figured I should have my picture taken.... no bare stomach though for those who were willing to 'show me theirs in exchange ;o)' (you know who I'm talking to!). (picture is at 19 weeks.)