Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Our Family Christmas

Our 'Christmas Card'

Emmett style opening presents

Have to pull the paper both ways!!

Fire Rescue Set!!! (that we bought two years ago at the Gateway Auction.... we finally felt he was big enough to play with it :O)

Audrey likes to play too!!

All of Us!!

So we didn't get Christmas cards out at all this year.  I ordered them from a Groupon Goods deal and waited and waited and waited.  They didn't come before we left for our Georgia trip so I said, oh well.  Gotta let some things go.  When we go back they STILL hadn't come!  It was the middle of Jan. and I was about to contact somebody when they got ahold of me.  Seems they didn't get shipped.... I had kind of figured that out but they were so gracious and while I was a little bummed we didn't get cards out this year at least they were friendly about the whole deal. 
We celebrated our family Christmas at the beginning of December.  It didn't really seem like Christmas doing it so early but it was what worked out with all our traveling and Matthew's work schedule.  In the end, its just such a blessing to be able to spend some time together and rejoic in Christ's birth.