Wednesday, December 12, 2012

B + A = LOVE

After leaving St. Louis, MO we headed to our next stop, Taylor, MO / Quincy, IL.  Ben and Anneliese's wedding was the first weekend in December and we were soooo excited to have the whole family together AGAIN!!!  I think twice in one year is potentially a record these days as everyone's families are getting bigger and the siblings are getting married.  There's hardly a house that will hold us all!!  It is ALWAYS a great time to get together though, especially for such an occasion.
Dad, Ben, and Mom

Lindberg Family: Joshua, Bethany, Cara, Calista / Mark, Laura, Zoie, Simon  /  Jacob & Rachel, and baby (April)  / Dad, Mom, Lydia, Hannah, Joel, Rachel  /  Caleb & Rose, and baby (January)  /   Matthew, Renae, Emmett, Audrey   /  Ben & Anneliese



I had the opportunity to take Ben and Anneliese's wedding photos... which meant I have more to post than I normally would.... .which would be next to none since I wouldn't have my camera on me.  The wedding was beautiful.  The sermon in the afternoon was sooo good with the acronym COUPLE being used to describe attributes in a successful marriage.  The minister was so real about the ups and downs of marriage and the real joy but also real sorrow too.  Of course the blushing bride was beautiful and the groom hopelessly in love.... as should be on the wedding day. :O)

Ben and Anneliese

Bridal Party
Beautiful Bridesmaids

Dashing Groomsmen

Sharing Cake

Saying Goodbye


After the wedding was over we hightailed it quickly out with a 4.5 hr drive to go and some seriously tired and melting down kids.  They'd had too much fun (and cake ;O) for sure!!!