I kind of went more out of curiosity. I never took Emmett but did his myself here at home and that always worked out great for us.... plus they were cheap to do *free!*. But with two and one of them being a baby I decided to check it out and have them done.
Ugh. Let's just say we probably won't be doing that one again. They were expensive. Getting the kiddos to corporate in a new stimulating environment was more of a challenge than anything else, the backdrops were fakey because they were indoors, and they were EXPENSIVE. But that is my fault because I was too chicken to say 'I just want the free photo from the coupon, please'. So I digress.
Nothing Fancy but here's my photo of the kiddos after we left that day....
However, let's look at the positives from the trip :O)
*The kiddos did great considering the appt. STARTED at 7pm. Their bedtimes are 730. We didn't leave until almost nine.
*We got a family portrait with EVERYONE!!!!! looking that I can put on the wall.
*We matched :O) and it wasn't stressful finding something in our closets that went together.
*We do have a free photo CD with rights so I can share the photos with you and make prints for our family members who desire one :O)
Here's the best from our Photo Trip......
Em and Aud
Emmett

Audrey
Emmett
Em and Aud
Daddy with the Kiddos
(I love Aud's face in this!!)
(I love Aud's face in this!!)
Mommy with the kiddos
Whole Family Shots
Whole Family Shots


~Olive






