Our son now has me convinced that we need to put the Poison Control number on speed dial. He doesn't purposely try to give me gray hairs but he does such a very good job at it.
The other day we were at my parents and Emmett so desperately wanted to go outside. He had several willing, yet busy takers. Once outside he was on cloud nine: chasing cats, hitting the dog, shooting hoops with his uncle, sweeping the sidewalk with grandma.... Only problem was no one person was for sure in charge of him. (You would think it would for sure be his mother but I was inside making supper and trying to keep a random eye on him from the front window.)
This is where we lost him for a bit. His Auntie did eventually find him locked in the garage (his new thing is shutting doors), swinging the golf club around (we think all the vehicles are okay) and playing with a spray bottle of OdoBan. Scare mommy to death! We quick peeled and label back and it said if on skin contact you had to wash for 15-20 minutes. Auntie jumped in the shower with Emmett and continually scrubbed him down while I called poison control.
I might not have have been as worried but he has a squirt bottle at home he likes to use as a sippie cup so how much of it he drank is still unknown. Thankfully, he was going to be fine.... just needed some juice because I guess it has some alcohol in it.
Emmett's fine. Poison Control is going on speed dial for sure with this one. I had a VERY clean kid at the end of the day :)
~Olive