He's also started eating more and more food. I'm not very good at being very regimented on his eating habits because he still prefers nursing over anything else but if we're eating something he is all about getting some too. Here's him eating a pickle. I think it means that he is definitely his father's son because I'm not a big pickle person and for a baby to enjoy them??!! crazy!
He's been getting so big and I do randomly find clothes that I'm like, 'ahhhhh, he didn't get to wear it!' so what do I do but put it on him. I felt a little bad that while it sort of fit, I couldn't button the top button and obviously the sleeves are a little too short. He didn't seem to mind though and after one night I put it away in storage. It was oh so cute though even if only for one night.