Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Exploring the Outside

With BEAUTIFUL weather back home, there was nothing better than exploring the outside! Here's some of our adventures!!!


Poor Grandpa tried to show me the tractor my uncles rebuilt but I didn't want to explore at this particular time!


Mommy and me got up close with the 'puppy dog'. His name is Itty Bitty and he is 14 years old!!!! I liked to watch him but NOT touch him!



Here is Mommy and me in the water puddle at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We also got to see worms that came up from the ground because of the rain!



Grandpa and Grandma bought a swing so we could use it while we visited. I liked it but since I'm not real steady sitting up yet, it was a little hard for me to use. I can't wait until next time when I'm big enough!!!