Monday, June 7, 2010

My Swimming Adventure... An Emmett Story


My friend Luke, who lives next door, and I were going to go swimming today!!!
Here I am all ready to go swimming for the first time. My mommy found these snazzy swimming trunks and I was itching to go.


Pool water is COLD!!!! I was not a fan of the cold water. I stood in it, sat in it, laid down in it.... mommy even 'got in with me' but I'm telling you... cold water is NOT fun!



So mommy took me home. We didn't even get to stay long enough to play with my friend Luke who wasn't up from his nap yet!



When we got home mommy wheeled me right into the bathroom and turned on the WARM bath water!!!! I had so much fun!!! Mommy normally puts me in the baby bathtub but I got to go in the big person tub and splash around!!!

It wore me out though!! I didn't even complain when mommy put me down for a nap. I might try the pool again another day..... if someone puts warm water in it first!