The homeschooling group that I've been leading this fall got together and made Pumpkin candleholders. By rubbing some spices on the bottom of the 'lid' it was supposed to smell like baking pumpkin pie when lighting a candle in it. I hope that they got to experience it with their take-home pumpkins. I thought mine would last a few days while I was gone but Matthew came home to only half a pumpkin and a bunch of goo on material. He quickly discarded. Maybe it's the weather difference from back home but we know for next year!!!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Pumpkin Candle Holders
The homeschooling group that I've been leading this fall got together and made Pumpkin candleholders. By rubbing some spices on the bottom of the 'lid' it was supposed to smell like baking pumpkin pie when lighting a candle in it. I hope that they got to experience it with their take-home pumpkins. I thought mine would last a few days while I was gone but Matthew came home to only half a pumpkin and a bunch of goo on material. He quickly discarded. Maybe it's the weather difference from back home but we know for next year!!!