

We met some of our friends in Chi-Town for the day. It was definitely an interesting trip. Popeye and I had a miscommunication that I thought he knew how to get around, which he didn't. On top of that, we had a pick-up and while Popeye loved driving the pick-up the whole trip.... Chi-Town wasn't made for anything but Bugs and BMWs I truly believe. We eventually found a parking spot, said a pleading prayer that nothing happened the the pickup while we were gone and started walking. I love Chi-Town for the exercise. You can take the sub/bus, but for some reason we almost always end up walking when I'm there. We visited a museum, ate some ice cream and watched the little kids play in the water.... it was GREAT seeing our friends though!!!! Next time we want to go out on a certain someone's new boat ;o)